You can contact us through ChatHealth. ChatHealth is a secure and confidential text messaging service for parents and young people. It allows you to easily get in touch with a healthcare professional for advice and support. You don’t have to give your name if you don’t want to; you can still send a message to get advice or to chat with us about any worries you may have.
- Parents: send us a message by texting 07507 327754
- Young people (aged 11-19) - send us a message by texting 07507 327104.
We are also on Facebook at Derby Children's Health.
About our family health service
We are the lead partner in the Derby Integrated Family Health Service. We work with partners including University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust
The partnership’s work is commissioned by Derby City Council.
Our family health teams work closely with:
- Our children’s mental health services (CAMHS)
- Our children’s complex health teams
- Our perinatal (mother and baby) mental health service